Several HCC DPhil students have successfully passed their transfer or confirmation with flying colours this Michaelmas term. These are important milestones towards the completion of their DPhils. The students include:
- Mr Anirudh Ekambaranathan on responsible app design for children
- Ms Carolyn Ten Holter on responsible innovation in quantum computing technologies
- Ms Claudine Tinsman on Examining the association between the use of social networking service use and trauma: An Exploration of mitigation strategies and policy reform
- Mr Daniel Omeiza on explanations for autonomous vehicles
- Ms Ge Wang on Algorithmic Kids
- Mr Martin Kraemer on Empowering Communal and Digital Privacy in Smart Homes
- Mr Konrad Kollnig on Choice over Smartphone Technology
For those of you who are less familiar with DPhil education in Oxford, please refer to further details about these significant milestones on the university web page.
Many congratulations to them all! Look forward to another exciting year ahead!